£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
You will work into the Account Director on the business and the Head of Online.
Experience in the university / education sector would be an advantage but not essential.
The online media department is a specialist online team. With a focus on planning, buying, setting up, managing and reporting on pretty much all forms of online media.
These include paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc. as well as programmatic, email and publisher direct deals.
Most of the online media are planned within the wider context of other media communications so there’s plenty to learn about print, out of home, TV etc. also.
What they are looking for?
They're looking for a bright candidate who is analytical, independent & ambitious, keen to learn and to develop their skills in the field of online media.
As a small / mid-sized agency, they are the ideal place for someone to progress their career, and the people we take on grow and develop quickly as they’re exposed to many aspects of the business.
It is vital that this person has the confidence to share and develop opinions and thoughts with clients / colleagues and media.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Campaign Planning / Buying
- Campaign Setups
- Campaign Management & Optimisation
- Campaign Reporting
- Client Liaison
- Regular senior client contact
- Simultaneous co-ordination and development of media proposals, implementation plans and results presentations
- Clear and concise style of writing with a confident and persuasive presentation technique
- A good understanding of how all the media channels operate and their role within the wider media mix
- Capable of developing strong relationships with media owners
- Supervision of media buying and rates and strong negotiating skills