£28000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
As experts in Web Performance, Customer Experience and Technical Development, this digital marketing services are centred around building online strategies that deliver results and improvements to the client’s bottom line.
They are an accredited Google Premier Partner Agency with a wide range of clients, from start-ups to multinationals in a number of sectors as well as other agency partners that they work closely with.
The ideal person for this role will be enthusiastic and willing to take on new challenges as you implement and manage various campaigns, working across multiple biddable media channels, including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter, in line with client budgets.
You will be concentrating on the key areas of Search but will also be working on Social and you will take on the day to day tasks contributing to the success of each client’s account from the outset. You will have confidence to deliver strategy and present reports to our growing client base.
Working closely with other colleagues in the Biddable and SEO teams, this is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills in a growing Digital Agency.
This role will involve regular visits to one of our partner agencies based in London.
- Ensuring goals and objectives of the biddable campaigns are delivered effectively
- Managing regular and effective communication with clients and partners
- Optimising ROI on our PPC accounts (including conversion rate testing for optimum ROI)
- Detailed reporting on key Paid Search and Social metrics
- Keyword research
- Landing page creation
- You have previous experience of Paid Search and a genuine interest in developing a career in this field.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills with an in depth understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team, showing initiative and a “can do” approach.
- You have good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.