Negotiable Based on Experience
0207 929 2999
9 months ago
• Must have a degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design.
• Working with the design and BIM team to produce accurate 3D Revit models integrating BIM data aligned with the studio BEP.
• Daily management of Revit models integrating all consultant models, data, information.
• Regular model auditing and clash detection simulations.
• Use CGI and Rendering software for beautifully rendered images and visualizations.
• Experience working on live UK BIM projects and understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements.
• This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
• Proficiency with Revit, Rhino and AutoCAD is essential as well as Adobe Creative Suite and Lumion rendering software.
• Expert 3D modeling skills required, Sketch Up is desirable
• Strong technical skills and understanding of architectural detailing
• Experience with 3D Studio Max is advantageous.
• Ability to hand sketch design ideas (2D + 3D)
• Experience working in architectural visualization
• Experience working in a design studio