£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2564
over 2 years ago
Top Media Agency
As part of this team, the Global Innovation Manager is responsible for infusing global media strategies with innovative media ideas and guiding local implementation. They will be key in innovating media to maintain the accounts competitive advantage.
- Support in the development of Global Media Strategies so that they include innovative media solutions and multi-year innovation roadmaps. Identify and evaluate any partnerships that need to be created to deliver said solutions.
- Drive campaign-based innovation: support in the development of media innovation concepts and guide the implementation teams on the activation of the assets.
- Drive strategic innovation: contribute to the development of multi-year Media Disruption Roadmaps for Strategic Media Models, which defines a brand’s long and medium-term media strategy.
- Leverage the internal expertise and knowledge throughout the network to ensure local learnings and insights form inputs into global innovation approaches.
- Become a Trusted Partner to the clients, particularly the media and brand teams, as well as digital teams and insight division.
- Actively seek forums to build client orientated relationships, mobilise the network and share best practice – through media days, conferences, awards ceremonies, weekly calls, quarterly get together and any other feedback loops.
- Develop strong partnerships with creative agencies and internal creative teams.
- Take ownership of specific areas of the Media Disruption Roadmap and maintain the knowledge base in these areas.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, ideally within a Media Agency or Digital Agency environment, not necessarily in a Global role, but has a proven track record of delivering strategic and innovative work. A good understanding of the media environment and industry and of the key partners, publishers and media owners.
- Strong strategic thinker with a creative mindset
- Demonstrates a hunger to challenge convention and a drive to find new and better ways of doing things.
- Highly experienced in Digital media with a solid knowledge of key media principles
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Awareness and understanding of research tools, syndicated services and publicly available data.
- Up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners, production agencies, research companies and other suppliers.
- Articulate with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills and the ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- A team player who is comfortable with dealing with senior clients and colleagues around the world
- Organized and able to work well under pressure with the ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
- Possesses the capacity to work independently
- Excellent organization and time-management abilities
- Proactive and an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Foreign language is a bonus