£33000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2564
about 1 year ago
Global Media Agency
This is a key role for someone to help champion measurement and reporting within a top global media agency. Someone with passion for, data, measurement and reporting who wants to work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
The role is consultancy focused but requires a solid understanding of the practical realities of what it takes to measure the right thing. As a Business Analyst Manager, you will interact with clients and client teams to understand their measurement & reporting challenges and work with the Business Analyst Director to develop an end to end solution approach to implement technology alongside processes, considering existing planning practices.
During set up phase, Business Analysts will have in mind best practice on media measurement and reporting and will investigate client’s requirements holistically, to inform requirements in terms of: questions clients expect the reports to address, data dimensions to be captured, master data and its hierarchies, planning processes and ways of working.
Once the technology is introduced, Business Analysts are responsible for ongoing interaction with clients, client teams and markets to ensure governance for mistake prevention and mistake detection. Business Analysts are responsible for implementing processes and building rigorous training to ease technology adoption, helping upskills and provide ongoing knowledge to end users. They will implement a data query approaches and reports to help Data Analysts to identify mistakes.
You will work closely with the Business Direct and Data Analyst Executives to ensure consistency and accuracy in everything we do.
Measurement, Reporting and Operations Responsibilities:
- Work with clients and internal teams, both in London and in offices around the world, to follow our measurement and reporting approach
- Responsible for ensuring the client requirements are captured and continually met
- Identify and highlight system / master data change implication and manage client approvals and working with the Data Analyst to implement requirements
- Support the Business Director to develop and challenge processes by developing in depth understanding of client requirements alongside Measurement & Reporting best practice
- Manage the training of any new team members on how to use existing platforms and system
- Work with Data and BI teams to gather requirements, design and implement central product and client specific data management and interactive reporting solutions
- Capture requirements and work with the extended Measurement & Reporting team to create bespoke report solutions as agreed within the scope of work
- Manage the successful roll out of product updates, down streaming information to the local markets
- Manage operations for all platform development and implementation
- Project manage the successful delivery of any actions related to deployments, reporting deliveries and/or system updates
- Lead monthly status with clients/client teams capturing actions and next steps
- Lead network calls in collaboration with the Client Team and extended Measurement & Reporting team
- Project management and operations with impeccable organisation skills is key
- An analytical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical acumen
- Advanced Excel user
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments and adjust your communication accordingly
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied in the marketing context
- Experience in working with a range of visualisation solutions such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Google Data Studio
- Having some understanding about media planning & buying including knowledge of metrics by channel (what they mean and how they should be used) - Beneficial
- Experience on managing other people - Beneficial
- Experience using digital buying platforms, for example, DCM, Sizmek, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc. - Beneficial