£22000 - £25000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting – assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from search engines and bid management tools (DoubleClick)
- Building, running and optimizing paid YouTube campaigns
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure the PPC channel is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
The most important factor that is taken into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in search and digital marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry.
Also nice to have the following:
- Degree qualified
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- 6 months+ paid search experience preferably agency side
- Fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing metrics and terminology, such as CPC, CTR, CPA, CRO, A/B testing.
- Analytical skills are a must as you will need to be comfortable with numbers to effectively analyse campaign performance
- We will provide you with all the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems.
- We will get exposure to the work of the other teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- Unprecedented access to Google resource, as one of Google’s six strategic partners globally.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the agency and partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and others.
- Benefits include – life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme, eye care and dental scheme.