£26000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
Working closely with and supporting the Account Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of client accounts. Working on a large retail account you will be responsible for the successful management of your PPC campaigns, supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
Good communication skills are essential in this role to be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and be an effective team player. The role will involve working closely with both agency stakeholders and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are in line with briefs and delivered to target.
As PPC Senior Executive you will be overseeing the day to day running and optimization of your PPC campaigns on a designated retail account with the role including but not limited to:
- Client communication
- Account Optimization and budget management across PPC and Google Shopping ads
- Working with your Manager to deliver on your personal development plan and objectives
- Reporting and Insights
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Supporting the Account Manager as needed
- Prioritising tasks and workloads across your account
- Active hands on experience in PPC at another marketing or media agency
- Experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers i.e. Google AdWords and Bing
- Hold valid Google AdWords and Bing Ads Certifications
- Some experience working with campaign & bid management software (Doubleclick, Marin or Kenshoo along with relevant qualification)
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills