Negotiable Based on Experience
0207 929 2999
about 1 year ago
1 - 3 Months
- Liaison with brand managers
- Managing product/POS proposals
- Briefing and advising brand managers regarding design style, format, print production and timescales;
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, etc.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy;
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief;
- Reviewing final layouts;
- Liaising with external printers.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have a degree in Graphic Design or similar subject and have a portfolio of work to show at interview. You are also expected to have a good knowledge of design software such as InDesign or Illustrator, etc. Additionally, you should be able to demonstrate exceptional creativity and innovation along with excellent time management skills and attention to detail. You should also be a team player with a sound understanding of current trends and their role within a commercial environment.