£33000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2564
about 1 year ago
A great role to work on a key brand under this global network media agency. The role is also a consultative position within the agency to work across other accounts to add variety to the position.
The Tech Consultant role is focused on ensuring a consistent and accurate technical set up, support and consultancy for the account. Also, they work closely with agency client account teams to solve media problems and act as a liaison between client and data & tech unit, providing trainings, building workflow
and process guidelines documentation, for data governance and best practices sharing.
• Responsible for learning and keeping up to date with the latest in trafficking and media industry trends
• Act as liaison with media, creative agencies and publisher sites regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
• Serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units
• Screen incoming creative according to adserver specs and technical requirements documentation
• Help create process document for all parties in coordination with the data team and the account teams and make sure all parties are in check
• Implementation of 3rd parties technology;
• Coordinate the scheduling, production and implementation of online advertising campaigns
• Links tracking creation
• Experts on technology implementation involving:
o Ad servers (DCM / Sizmek / Flashtalking / Adform)
o Media verification tools
o Analytics tool (GA)
- Previous experience in a media agency Ad Ops or Trafficking team.
- Hands on experience with one ore more of the following adservers: DCM / Sizmek / Flashtalking / Adform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Sense of procedure within a corporate environment
- Strong people skills
- Understanding of Internet technologies
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point