£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
The principal elements of the role will be to lead a small team (two) of executives in pursuit of performance excellence on one of the tier one clients. You will be responsible for campaign implementation, analysis, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search, shopping, app, and potentially AMS/Criteo, as required. You will also need to support and take an active, leading role on strategy for this client too.
There will be a heavy client facing element to this role, as you’ll be required to attend weekly calls/meetings and lead on larger monthly and quarterly meetings, with the support of your line manager. As such, it’s essential you feel comfortable with clients, have strong communication skills, as well as a proactive attitude and a real hunger for success.
You will also need to support your line manager on new business and PR opportunities, as and when these come in. This will take the form of research, analysis, assisting in strategy and narrative etc., and helping to push the performance name more widely.
- Capability (specialism, technical knowledge)
- Management (people and development)
- Financial (admin, financial management)
- Behavioural (proactivity, agency culture)
- Relationships (client, internal)
- Taking the business forward (innovation and growth)
- 3+ years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets (£1 million+) in paid search.
- A comprehensive understanding of retail.
- Extensive experience and proven certification across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and SA360 (alongside any other relevant bid tech, i.e. Kenshoo or Marin).
- Experience and up to date knowledge competitor tools (Hitwise, Adthena, SEM Rush etc.).
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
- Management experience is essential.
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough attention to detail.