North East England
Negotiable Based on Experience
0207 929 2999
over 2 years ago
- Design marketing communications (print and digital) pieces, including overall theme development for a wide variety of clients and translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- With the project manager, provide accurate price quotes to meet client budgets.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Strong creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- A minimum of 3+ years design experience in a creative agency or an in-house creative department.
- Cutting edge experience of digital strategy and output.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of creative solutions.
- The ability to work well with tight deadlines in a team environment and the ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- An excellent working knowledge of the Adobe design software suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Experience using AfterEffects and 3D rendering software (such as Blender or Cinema 4D) would be advantageous.