0203 216 2589
7 months ago
A great opportunity to join a young, dynamic and fast-paced organization. Following very successful game productions, This is a market leader in multiple game genres.
With 2000ish employees we still work in start-up culture and pace. We are here to build and grow our future portfolio and to make a difference by creating beautiful, innovative and successful mobile games – join our exciting journey!
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Mobile game development in Unity3D.
- Lead client-side development using cutting-edge technologies.
- Developing multiplayer games for millions of players.
- Work on our existing, massively popular game, and take part in developing new games.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- At least 2 years of proven Unity3D development experience; Excellent knowledge & experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and/or console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming