0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
The Product Head is responsible for the success of a product – The right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. They’ll drive exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget, while ensuring product goals are always aligned with internal and external requirements as well as expectations on all levels. They’ll grow live games into successful IPs.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Reporting to the Studio Director.
- 4+ years’ of experience in product management in mobile game development is preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with successful mobile farm game global releasing is preferred but not required
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Fluent in written and spoken English