£45000 - £48000 per annum
0203 216 2563
8 months ago
The Web Editor Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing the copy and design elements of the website and making sure that those adhere to the highest quality standards. The right candidate will be creating and managing his/her own team, setting up quality standards for the website and advocating those towards Web Editors and Local Editors operating in Europe and globally.
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop a global robust strategy for Web Editors and Local Editors globally.
- Create and maintain quality standards across the Web Editors operating globally.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of web designers, SEO, content writers.
- Troubleshoot issues with layouts, modules or content.
- Make content updates.
- Train team member on new CMS features, best practices and business processes for updating content. Make updates site documentation where needed.
- At least two to three years’ experience editing copy for websites.
- Past experience in managing a team.
- Proven track record in an international company.
- Excellent command of the English language and strong copy-editing skills.
- Obsessed with perfection – able to spot any little error in the site before webpages get published.
- Play an active role in new business pitches, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing.
- Have a good understanding of SEO.
- Deep knowledge of content processes and strategy methodologies. Solid understanding of interactive web technologies and industry trends.
- Prior experience utilising HTML templates.