£40000 - £42000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 2 years ago
The SEO Copywriter will be responsible of producing and managing the entire copy creation for the UK website. The right candidate will be responsible of creating and managing his/her own team and working along the SEO team to scope, define and share the copy strategy of the website.
Job Activities and Responsibilities
- Support the SEO team in creating a global robust content strategy to drive continued organic growth.
- Producing and coordinating effective content strategy for all company sites to support business goals.
- Overseeing websites and education program presence globally.
- Consulting across business to identify content’s role and how it can support conversion goals.
- Continuously driving the development of new and engaging content, by analysing conversion performance of content.
- Understand the key audience segments and report on the level of engagement and leads generated.
- Ensuring user journey consistency across content on all channels, working closely with SEO and copywriter team to plan new and optimise existing content, ensuring competitive rankings
- Identifying new market opportunities and driving general website improvement.
- At least two to three years’ experience producing copy for websites.
- Proven track record in an international company.
- Excellent command of the English language and strong copy-editing skills.
- Have a very good understanding of SEO.
- Experience in the financial industry.