£50000 - £57000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
- Capability (leadership, specialism)
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid performance.
- Drive best practice throughout not just your team, but the wider paid search team too; specifically improving the quality of campaign delivery, innovation and automation.
- Be a digital leader, not only supporting Havas Performance, but engaging in knowledge sharing with your peers across the group.
- Financial (admin, commercials and financial admin)
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
- Own the profitability of your client portfolio and team.
- Have a clear understanding of profitability for your client portfolio.
- Management (people and development)
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Develop paid knowledge, tech knowledge and skill set of all direct reports.
- Drive the strategic development of the Performance capabilities including qualifications, training and building expertise.
- Behavioural (proactivity, agency culture)
- Work on, and contribute to, new business efforts both within the Performance, but also within the Group as required.
- Provide strategic leadership and clarity and drive the process from start to finish, ensuring that we deliver first class strategy and work.
- Be a ‘thought leader’, both within the agency and across the industry. Taking a vocal point of view on industry issues and driving our positioning.
- Relationships (client, internal)
- Lead, maintain, and grow strong relationships with relevant client stakeholders.
- Provide a point of escalation for account challenges/issues.
- Manage client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement.
- Client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results.
- 4-5 years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Management experience is essential.
- Commercial experience – commercial responsibility/exposure for clients or team.
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search strategy.
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough attention to detail.