£40000 - £55000 per annum
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Drive development in a variety of systems such as procedural mission elements, UI implementation, content creation tools, and character controllers.
• Work closely with designers and other content creators to create/improve gameplay systems.
• Implementation of software in C++ and other languages.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Continually expand knowledge of new game technologies and systems.
• Creating systems that support art-swap efforts later in the dev cycle.
• Work on a cross-platform codebase that includes the major consoles.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
• Shipped at least one UE4 based game.
• Minimum 3 years experience working with Unreal Engine.
• A passion for making and playing games with an eye for detail and feel for good gameplay.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience with implementing UI behaviors.
• Experience implementing a wide range of UE4 systems.
• Experience developing for PS4 & Xbox One.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
• 5 years software engineering experience.
• You have enjoyed working with remote partners.
• Strong C++ skills.
• Know where Blueprints are great, and where is needs to be in C++.
• Relentlessly optimistic attitude.
• Constructively voices ideas and opinions to the team.
• Really understands how communication is most valuable.
• Finds cross-discipline collaboration to be energizing and stimulating.
• Coaches less-experienced engineers to assist them in skill development.