£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2564
about 2 years ago
Join a fully integrated team made up of media, creative and production specialists. The Paid Social Manager sits in the biddable team, which we are expected to plan and execute social and search campaigns for one of the agencies key accounts across multiple markets.
The chosen candidate for this role will have a unique experience working closely with key clients, as well as the creative team and having a degree of autonomy over how to best deliver social strategy.
The role is primarily focused on leading in defining strategic biddable approach, planning, implementation,
optimisation and driving performance.
The Account Manager will need to be confident in their approach and recommended plans and be
ready to support them and present them confidently in front of a variety of stakeholders.
The team are seen by the clients as an extension of their marketing team and therefore the development
of trusted client relationships is imperative.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate will have around 2-3 years experience in paid social media activation
- Looking to join a fast paced, fun, award winning and dynamic activation team
- Hands on experience in building paid media campaigns in platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager
- Desirable to have experience in building paid media campaigns in Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Snapchat, as well as experience in using PMD such as 4C or SocialMoov
- Strong analytical skills that can identify nuances or recognise opportunities to drive performance against clients KPIs
- Ability to build upon and develop social strategy
- Strong knowledge in paid social best practice and have rigorous quality process
- Ability to create and present testing roadmaps to grow our clients revenue