£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2557
11 months ago
My client, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of audio-visual, telecom and datacom systems based in Dundee, is looking for an enthusiastic Embedded Firmware Developer to join their team producing quality code within agreed deadlines.
The Embedded Firmware Developer will be working on products for the Smart Energy and Home Automation markets, in a small but successful team.
The successful Embedded Firmware Developer will be working in a broad range of fields including micro-controllers, Embedded Linux, mobile apps, Linux Servers, and databases.
The successful Embedded Firmware Developer will have relevant experience in and a good understanding of:
- C/C++ experience for embedded and PC application development
- Developing embedded firmware using Linux & Embedded Linux Operating System
- ARM & MIPS processors utilising Android O/S and Embedded Linux O/S
- ARM, Atmel 8 Bit, 16 Bit & MIPS processor technologies
- Embedded microcontroller firmware development (PIC, Atmel, or similar) and debug and testing
- Developing embedded firmware using the Android Operating System
- Assembly Language code development (not essential)
- Circuit design knowledge in terms of debugging hardware
- Windows debug experience (Windbg, crash dump analysis)
- Windows Win 32 programming
- Database Technologies SQL - Postgres or SQLite
- QT app development tools
- Git (source code management)
Apply now with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Developer, Embedded Firmware, Embedded Software, Firmware, C, QT, Linux, Embedded Linux, ARM, Dundee