£28000 - £31000 per annum
0203 216 2564
almost 2 years ago
The AV Senior Planner will work across some large accounts in the agency and report into the AV Manager. The work will be best in class, driving innovation and understanding how AV complements and works alongside other media to deliver more successful media campaigns and ultimately drive better results.
The nature of the work will mean exposure to a wide range of brand building activity, planning across the breadth of AV channels, including fully integrated TV partnerships, building an understanding of how TV and digital work together.
The role offers the opportunity to work closely with other media specialists and to develop award winning solutions with clear measurement and outcomes. There are plenty of challenges facing the business, meaning a very real opportunity to make a genuine difference.
The Job Highlights:
· The opportunity to work on several prestigious global clients
· You will be part of a wider AV planning team with best in class implementation at the heart. You will have the opportunity to work closely with specialists in other media to ensure joined up thinking.
· Our clients are looking for people who want to take a lead role in driving forward all facets of the media mix, from applying data in new ways to building creative and innovative partnerships with media owners.
What you will need:
· We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic AV planner
· They should have experience planning across TV and VOD. Radio and Cinema planning would also benefit the candidate.
· We are looking for someone passionate about the opportunities that come from AV, data and technology.
· They will be eager to find insights to inform and back up their planning recommendations and proactively seek out learning opportunities to further develop their thinking.