£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2564
about 1 year ago
Paid Social, Programmatic, PPC
This role will see you take on the day to day account management lead for three exciting brands across travel and food sectors as well as being involved in new business. Within your team your responsibilities will also include line management responsibility for 2 juniors. We are looking for a candidate with strong digital understanding and hands on platform experience running paid social and programmatic campaigns. The candidate should be confident working autonomously and able to put recommendations to clients with showing good story-telling and client leadership skills.
The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in strategy, planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of clients with online and offline channels closely integrated.
The suitable candidate will bring with them a thorough understanding of the publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement various types of digital campaigns.
- A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the digital landscape.
- DSP experience, ideally DV360
- Paid Social experience including Facebook Ad Manager
- To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (paid social, ppc, programmatic.
- Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
- Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
- To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
- Provide support and training for junior team members, including overseeing their output.
- A passion for the entertainment sector