£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2564
almost 2 years ago
Operations, Account and Coordination Specialist
Global Media Agency on one of most prestigious accounts
This role is the operations focused role and works alongside the strategy and planning focused Manager. Managing 1 Exec D2D and developing them i.e. media knowledge, business knowledge, development plan, where need to learn etc.
- Account & Stakeholder Management – 1st point of contact for live activity - 3 client contacts in global team based in London. F2F contact and hotseating as much as required.
- Local Market Coordination – 6 Key markets including UK, China and US. Client work in 30 markets total with 11 coordinated from London. Make sure global strategies are deployed at local level and help with local nuances.
- Find learnings and report to other local teams and back to global level
- Manage Client/Agency tools and that all data input correctly and accurate.
- Award winning work.
- Strong relationship with client, diverse work.
- Interesting briefs, not so much about the product but how to target the audience i.e. How and when to target customers, they have developed a data strategy to identify/build segments based on data signals to target who is in market at a very small window.
- Business challenges including sustainability and environment. Also how to differentiate from competitors as it’s not knows as a sector that buyers research in advance. Changing behaviour to get consumers to care about the brand rather than just the function.
- Someone who can drive the team, work independently and bring initiative.
- Create best ways of working
- Work well with people internally and externally, connecting all the dots and keeping a great relationship with the client, being able to keep them in the loop throughout.
- Online and offline media experience.
- International experience with market coordination a big plus. Or multiple market, cross comms planning is also an option if candidate is keen to move into coordination.
- Join a leading agency and accomplished team creating some of the best work in the industry.
- Receive industry leading training.
- Amazing career development opportunities locally and abroad.
- Create award winning work and learn from the best.
- Diverse work as each market can deploy different methods.
- Great benefits and competitive salary.