£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2587
7 months ago
I am looking for a proactive QA Engineer with a collaborative mindset and always looking to bring out their own ideas to expand our recently created QA team. The team is in the midst of defining its own standards and methodologies so it’s the perfect time to come in and have a big impact on the whole of the studio.
● A hands-on attitude and desire constantly improve QA ways of working.
● A clear vision on QA standards and procedures for native games testing.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Experience working in fast-paced environments.
● Experience using Jira/TestRail or any other test support tools.
● 3 years’ experience as a QA Engineer, ideally in the games industry.
● Proven track record of investigating each possible area of quality (usability, customer experience, game mechanics, analytics, etc.).
● Experience testing Unity apps.
● Automation testing experience is a plus.
• Write functional test suites.
• Perform manual and automated test rounds to ensure game’s fit-for-purpose state.
● Actively work to reduce the number of uncaught defects after a release.
● Work towards meeting studio goals, targets, deadlines and team internal KPI’s in a proactive manner.