dependant upon experience
0207 929 2999
about 1 year ago
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. Remote working.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent 3d math skills.
- Ability to find holes in and improve gameplay systems designs
- Excellent ability to work with others
- Good organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Passion for making GREAT games
- Develop functionality and tools specifically related to audio
- Identify and implement platform specific optimizations to relevant systems
- Writes clean, professional, and maintainable code
- Create quality, performance-minded code
- Be an active advocate for system features and tools that would improve the production process
- Work closely with audio director and sound designers to bring the vision of the game to life