dependant upon experience
0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
You will analyse data and make recommendations to shape the product roadmap, content, and marketing. In collaboration with the product owners, you will help define and recommend KPI’s, and will devise and run specific A/B tests to directly and indirectly drive KPI improvements. In addition, you will help create models, tools and frameworks to efficiently scale our marketing efforts through ad campaigns optimization, predictive models and forecasting.
- Using data visualisation tools to build dashboards for data insights.
- Provide data-driven insights to marketing and product owners with a focus on increasing player retention and optimizing revenue.
- Design, implement, and evaluate experiments around user conversion, revenue and live events to improve engagement, retention, and monetization across all our games.
- Work closely with the development teams to design and implement tracking systems.
- Work with Product Owners to influence game development and strategy by gaining player behaviour insights through data analysis.
- Balance gameplay and game economy based on modelling and data analysis.
- Create data tools for team members that provide actionable insights in building and optimising our games and its user acquisition.
- Experience with data visualisation and analysis.
- Experience with BI tools and queries.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
- Proactive and precise.
- Relevant professional study/courses completed.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or similar.
- Proficient programming skills in languages and frameworks such as Python and R.
- Ability to write complex queries using languages such as SQL.
- Proven experience within the (mobile) games industry with a strong understanding of the game and player market.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills, detail oriented, precise, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.