0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production. This really is an amazing opportunity to showcase your programming skills and to be a part of a best-selling game series.
Technical Requirements –
- Advanced understanding of C/C++
- Advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Unreal engine experience is advantageous
- Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Exceptional team player who knows the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Private medical care
- Excellent pension and annual bonus scheme
- Quarterly salary and promotion reviews
- Access to multiple online training websites.
- World class training speakers hosted on-site.
- State of the art office with the entire 190+ dev team in 1 open-plan room.
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan.
- Back up care benefit – reduced cost of nurseries, in home nannies, holiday clubs or adult personal care workers.
- Subsidised gym in the office complex.
- Game and book library.
- … And much more!!