£50000 - £65000 per annum
0203 216 2558
over 1 year ago
These super high end projects will involve a range of specialist networks, software and hardware technologies across multiple sites and therefore will require attention to detail. They are a very stable company with fantastic career opportunities and looking for someone who is driven, enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidate, you will be expected to contribute to the growth of their products library, support the existing portfolio of projects and participate in on-going training programs.
The ideal candidate will have 10 years+ of professional AV industry design and programming experience
- Control program authoring to internal or client specification
- Control GUI preparation in VTP and other graphical applications
- Device control module development in SIMPL/SIMPL+/SIMPL#
- Control system testing and commissioning both off and on site
- Remote support assistance for clients and commissioning engineers
Ideal skills & experience
- Crestron programmer training (CTI-P101, CTI- P201 and CTI-P301)
- Crestron Smart Graphics (CTI-SG)
- Crestron Fusion (CTI-FUSION-P)
- SIMPL# experience desirable but not essential as we can train in-house
- More than two-years industry experience, residential or commercial
- Hold a valid CSCS or ECS card
You should be willing to be part of the programming team as collaboration is important to, and able to work unsupervised, sometimes on site and to final client acceptance and sign off. All of the projects are based in central London or international.
Based in Central London with an industry-leading team. The right candidate can expect a good sector salary based on training and experience. Regular hours, attractive holiday allowance and workplace pension.
If you want to take your career to the next level grab this opportunity to be part of an outstanding organisation.