£24000 - £28000 per annum
0207 929 2999
over 2 years ago
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone to help manage some of the largest brands and biggest spenders in the UK market in this fast-growing digital specialism. Our Planner Buyers are responsible for the planning, account management, optimisation and reporting of social media advertising for the UK’s largest and most prestigious brand & direct response clients.
This is a surefire way to fast-track your career and this client has the ability to open door no matter which direction your career ultimately takes.
This role reports to the team Paid Social Manager.
- Successful end to end management of multiple Paid Social campaigns across a portfolio of clients.
- Our Planner Buyers act as account managers, with exceptional organisational skills, able to manage all aspects of campaign delivery from the initial response to brief, liaison with creative agency and client contacts, set-up, optimisation, reporting and post-campaign analysis.
- Established as a Paid Social expert across multiple Social platforms
- A Paid Social Planner Buyer works in client facing capacity directly with clients and internal Planning teams so needs to be the expert voice in the room for the channel at all times.
- Proven account management skills Excellent time management, analytical and organisational skills alongside a high attention to detail are the lifeblood of our Planner Buyers and the foundation of all future progression.
- Become an integral member of the Paid Social department
- Our team culture is very important to us and there are lots of opportunities to get involved and work closely as a team. Knowledge sharing, working in our buddy system, mentoring our Executives and work shadowing are some of the areas we ask our Planner Buyers to participate in for the good of the wider group.
In three months, you would have:
- Established media owner, client and internal Planning team relationships
- Successfully managed, optimised and delivered Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Completed all key training areas required to perform the role
- To be passionate about all things social!
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You will have managed Paid Social campaigns before on Facebook as a minimum, but other platforms are a bonus and can hit the ground running as a specialist from day 1.
- You have strong inter-personal relationship skills and can be an ambassador for the Paid Social team at all times, both within the agency and at external client meetings and industry events.
- You will be someone who loves to work as part of a team.