£40000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2557
over 1 year ago
The Video Installations Manager will take full responsibility for the development, delivery and aftersales support of all the video installs and so will be required to plan and lead the permanent installation projects, leading all on-site operations for each project.
The successful Video Installations Manager will need the following skills and experience:
- Audio Visual Installation Experience
- Wide-ranging technical knowledge – Video, Networking, Audio, Power, Ventilation
- Media server experience/knowledge – Crestron, Kramer, Medialon, TouchDesigner, DisplayMapper, etc.
- AutoCAD skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to the nature of the industry and role, a willingness to travel and flexibility towards working hours is essential
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Any Project Management qualifications would be a benefit
- Taking ownership of each project, ensuring best results while maintaining budgets
- Customer-facing and liaising with all relevant stakeholders
- Organising all procurement, logistics, equipment and labour for projects
- Assisting with the sales process of installation projects – add technical competence to the process, ensuring time and budget allocations are adequate
- Lead H&S standards on site
- Lead the coordination of designs with any construction designs during project planning
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Project Manager, Video Installations, AV Project Manager, 3D Mapping, Video Mapping, Projection, Medialon, DisplayMapper, Resolume, Watchout, BrightSign, TouchDesigner