0203 216 2589
3 months ago
- You will be responsible for a brand new project.
- You will be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute.
- You are a 360 degrees Tech Leader – you have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to manage a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about disruptive mindset and agility!
- Quality and productivity are key!
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts.
- You will be a Technical member of the game management team.
- Beyond your own game, you will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share best practices and technology approaches/solutions.
- This is you
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of games (development, client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
- Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
- You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
- Experience shipping games.
- Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company.
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve.
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
- Passionate about gaming