0203 216 2589
4 months ago
My client is a fast growing games studio, with significant growth year on year they are looking to start a big new project for this new year with delivery required also on existing game projects. This is a senior leadership position managing all aspects of the campaign roadmap from start to finish. You will communicate across the business to ensure deadlines are met, this is an opportunity to take your wealth of technical experience and manage teams to a successful delivery.
- You will be responsible for a brand new project.
- You will be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute.
- You are a 360 degrees Tech Leader – you have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to manage a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about disruptive mindset and agility!
- Quality and productivity are key!
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts.
- You will be a Technical member of the game management team.
- Beyond your own game, you will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share best practices and technology approaches/solutions.
You will work with other members of the game management team to define and implement new procedures.
- This is you
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of games (development, client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
- Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
- You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
- Experience shipping games.
- Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company.
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve.
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
- Passionate about gaming