£32000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2558
5 months ago
You shoud promote attention to detail within the team and working within timescales are seen as top
priorities. An engineer who thrives on the high end installations and is willing to challenge his/her self and
not to reside in a personal “comfort zone”. To bring a positive attitude to work everyday and enjoy the
day to day challenges that the operations department offer. Always looking to improve as an individual
within an expanding organization of which you would be a key component in that expansion. Welcome
all training provided. Aim to improve the installation department by using experience, procedures and
knowledge gained through past and future projects to help others. Help our business grow and thrive.
The main purpose of the role is to mentor all engineers and to ensure procedures are adhered to within the company and at the same time create cohesive and effective (happy) team.
• To help the engineers & subcontractors with any queries that may arise.
• Complete site visits to check on the quality of work of engineers and sub-contractors.
• Control the tool budgets and order new when required.
• Complete van audits and to liaise with clients and site mangers during the installation process.
• To be involved in the engineers appraisals with the operations
• To liaise with the project operations director on team scheduling.
• Work with existing and new clients in both project works and maintenance contracts.
• To create technical drawings using our preferred software (in-house training).
To ensure all work he/she carries out complies with the company’s health and safety policy and that the clients health and safety requirements are adhered to. To assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or-training where necessary.
At least 5 years in Audio visual installation, and commissioning.
Familiar with all stages of the project from engineering to installation to project management.
IT Skills – operation of Microsoft Office applications and CAD would be of benefit.
Crestron/AMX/Extron certifications are preferred.
Very good understanding of networking.