£60000 - £75000 per annum
0203 216 2558
over 1 year ago
With in-depth technical knowledge of a wide range of environments and technologies this can include visualisation systems, video wall and large format display systems, broadcast systems, video / audio distribution, streaming, automation and control systems. with significant expertise in integrating AV systems into high end residential and construction projects.
Delivering AV, IT and building control projects to London’s super prime very high-end residential market. The role involves the full full project life cycle, which include:
- Assigned projects, will serve as the primary focal point for project information to the Company
- Develop detailed project plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, approach, deliverables, timelines and work breakdown structures for all project assignments
- Working closely with Operations and Supply Chain partners to manage the manufacturing launch
- Resolve conflicts related to cost, schedule, performance, prioritization, and technical uncertainties
- Own release road map for product line
- Special projects as assigned
- • Design coordination with project stakeholders such as architects, interior designers, M&E consultants.
- • Specifying system solutions and producing bids.
- • Reviewing plans, schematics and detailed design documentation for construction sign off.
- Managing budgets upto £5m+ in value, maintaining an agreed profit margin.
- • Procurement scheduling.
- ideally a BS Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Ideal candidate will have combined experience of at least 6 years within the high-tech electronics industry; in the capacity of a design engineer and, later, as a project manager or project lead
- A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management methodologies is required
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously from concept, design to new product introduction is required
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation skills is required
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills along with experience with MS Project, Project Server, and MS Office Suite is required
This is a fantastic role that will offer the professional an unparalleled opportunity to work with the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and build a career that will fly high.