£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2558
about 1 year ago
Salary to be competitive with job role standards & negotiated based on applicant experience
A London based Electrical, Audio Visual Integration Company are searching for a motivated individual for role in the high-end residential Smart home system sector. The projects will involve a range of specialist networks, software and hardware technologies across multiple sites and therefore will require attention to detail.
Projects involve all aspects of Installation from Design, Co-ordination, Infrastructure installation, Integration and Commissioning for the electrical, data, IRS, Smart home systems, lighting control, HVAC and door entry integration. The applicant must have a good knowledge and experience of smart home systems and Integration, electrical knowledge would also be an advantage. The highest level of punctuality, determination, presentation and commitment to the Company and projects is paramount.
The successful Applicant will act as a leader of the Design and Specification team and will be the direct point of contact for the client and the delivery team. Their responsibilities will also be to report back to the Account Manager and Company Director with regular Progress Reports and Forecasts.
The people to be considered for this role will have, but not limited to:
- Software application knowledge
- Previous experience with Sales and project specification
- Excellent Knowledge of products and systems within the AV / smart home sector.
- Excellent Knowledge of Audio and Video distribution, specification and implementation.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Good knowledge and experience with systems such as Crestron, Lutron, Control4, AMX, Savant, KNX, Vantage.
- Experience with lighting control
- Network architecture design capabilities for now and future planning
- Project programme management experience 5 years +
- Project team management and monitoring skills
- Knowledge and ability to follow project documentation creation and the compliance to project documentation processes for records
- Be part of a team to develop a detailed scope of works as part of the end to end design of the solution
- Be client facing and attend project meetings with the client and other project involved personnel
- A track record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Have knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, visio and project manager
Essential other information
Candidate will have the following
- Ability to commute within London and to other client sites in the UK when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a good command of the English language.
History of security integration projects
Practical experience with the design of systems.