£27000 - £33000 per annum
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
London (Can start from home given current situation)
The successful candidate for the planning, management, optimisation and reporting of paid social for a number of exciting clients. This will including working across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest and more.
You will work as part of a client focused team, closely with media owners and third-party technology platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting. The role requires an understanding of core paid social advertising formats and creative best practices.
The role requires an advanced understanding of paid social principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, plus an advanced analytic aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing. Above all it requires a natural passion for social media and its importance to marketers.
The successful candidate will be able to develop his/her career as they will be enabled to continually improve and expand on their advanced social skills, with growth opportunities both upwards and sideways. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and help to shape and inform client strategy.
The candidate will be given training to develop this specialist and highly demanded skill set, enabling them a foundation for further career development. They will be exposed to working in an International environment and if desired have opportunities to relocate within the business cross markets and cross teams.
- Work with the Manager to identify and lead new opportunities for campaigns.
- Lead in the creation of monthly client reviews - providing insights on campaign performance.
- Demonstrate confidence and clarity in communicating with the team, clients and media owners
- Build strong partnerships with third-party technology vendors to ensure up-to-date knowledge of product roadmaps and beta test opportunities
- Foster relationships with media owners including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Advance on already established basics of client account servicing and best practices in managing results to meet client KPIs
- Take commercial responsibility for campaign budgetary management including bookings and billing
- Ensure all media spends are entered onto DDS in a timely fashion.
- Support wider team in client servicing best practices
- Ensure robust operational process and workflow across social media advertising campaigns in line with internal process and industry best practice
- Leverage third-party platforms for campaign social media advertising management, optimisation and reporting.
- Be responsible for the technical set up of Paid Social campaigns with adserving and tracking systems or QA the work of any junior staff using these systems
- Be responsible for implementing campaigns into Paid Social providers and/ or technology interfaces for buying
- Take ownership of account/campaign delivery
- Be responsible for accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting and commentary.
- Enact the delivery , optimisation and reporting of Direct Response and Brand social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms