£38000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Here’s a chance to join a company that have a very dynamic and creative events team.
They are experts in delivering a wide array of live events and they are now looking for a Production Manager who has the creative eye and desire to join a team that always pushes and drives for excellence.
You will be based at a very flexible event venue in London where you will in essence “own” the spaces giving you the autonomy to plan, manage and lead the end to end technical production of a variety of events covering exhibitions, experiential events, brand activations, concerts and more.
This will involve you getting stuck in at the initial briefing stage and helping the end client’s vision take shape by coming up with unique backdrops, visual concepts, and creative ideas, so the company will be keen to meet you if you have a strong creative eye and practical experience for great builds , activations, visualizations, sets, stages, and stands
There will be a strong internal support from internal teams across, projects, operations marketing and technical allowing you to deliver on some fantastic events and meet client expectations.
For this role your background clearly demonstrates
- At least 5 years of successful event production (ideally from an agency background)
- A strong technical understanding of AV, audio, lighting, power, and rigging
- Proven experience of creating eye-catching builds, sets and visuals
- Clear evidence of managing resources and suppliers covering crew, props and technical
- Experience in leading production across a wide range of events
- A high level of operational and logistical skill
- A high level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and communication
- Knowledge of H&S requirements and CDM processes
- Budget management experience of up to £750k
On offer is a competitive basic based on experience, a number of benefits such as private healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work and the opportunity to be part of a creative team and contribute to a programme of exciting and engaging events. So for further information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA