0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
If the idea of bringing a game to millions of players around the world (and have fun while doing it), keep reading!
On a typical day...
- You will design & implement game features and different tools
- You will get involved in the day to day activities of the project including; coding, identification and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation
- Experience working with Unity3D.
- Very strong C#/C++ design and coding experience.
- In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Strong familiarity with client/server integration.
- Knowledge in graphics and sound integration.
- Experience in native development for iOS and Android is an asset.
- Prior experience using Continuous Integration and build automation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and a minimum of three years of development experience.
- Self-motivated standout colleague with a can-do attitude who thinks creatively