South West England
dependant upon experience
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a rack/ test engineer for Audio Visual systems across all audio visual and video conferencing systems.
You will be involved in all R&D projects which will involve the evaluation and testing of existing audio visual and new technologies across manufacturer products to develop the company’s solutions and offerings.
To carry out knowledge transfer and tutorials to installation engineers and other technical members.
Ensure high levels of technical expertise.
- Be a subject matter expert, with high levels of technical understanding of all audio-visual and videoconferencing systems
- Continually develop, augment and successfully carry out a clear, comprehensive and stringent testing process for each integrated system before it leaves the production area for a client site.
- Visually inspect, power up and configure each and every component assigned to a client project. This is to include ensuring the correct software is loaded and the correct software revisions are loaded.
- Ensure the production area is utilised in the most efficient way, fulfilling all quality and environmental objectives.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security at all times in the work environment.
- Ensure standards comply to company and industry standards
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Company’s policies and vision and how the production area contributes to these.
- Produce regular reports relating to the production area and brief the Operations Director whenever necessary.