Junior Physics Programmer
Perhaps you are looking to make the move into AAA development or would like to develop your knowledge and learn from some of the industry’s best?
You will have the ability and support to develop your existing skills. You will also have exposure to a variety of technology, including access to in-house, bespoke tech and will also be able to utilise aspects of existing tech such as PhysX and Havok.
This studio is on the lookout for a talented Junior Physics Programmer who has a passion for developing cutting-edge physics and collision systems.
On any given day you could be working with any internal department and team to help make sure that our physics systems are responding correctly, are fast and efficient and are fun and interesting.
If you share our passion for making great AAA games and want to work on some of the most iconic and award-winning brands in the industry, we want to hear from you!
- A-level or higher in Physics and Maths
- Capable C++ programmer
- Advanced Maths and 3D geometry
- Multi-threaded programming
- Linear algebra
- 3D transforms
- Algorithmic complexity
- Commonly used data structures
- Experience of working with Simulations, Vehicles, Entity systems or Animation
- Experience of working with a commercial physics engine – i.e. Physx/Bullet/Havok
- Experience of C#
- Degree in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Free company minibus from Leamington Spa to work and back
- Free on-site gym
- Large on-site car park
- Free fruit, toast, milk, tea and coffee
- On-site pub and restaurant!