Our clients is one of the most highly rated and recognised as one of the best AAA studios there is today.
The team are looking for a Lead level Physics Programmer to join them at an exciting time, as the team transition from finishing work on the current tiitle and look ahead to what’s coming next.
One thing is certain, the next project will continue to deliver a best experience.
The teams are highly collaborative and always keep abreast of cutting-edge programming techniques and advancements.
This role will offer a high level of autonomy to really “push the envelope” regarding all things Physics based and represents a genuinely exciting opportunity when it comes to creating complex, uncompromising and quality code.
- Have delivered a full cycle AAA as a physics programmer
- Experience of developing multiple platform games
- Expert level C++
- Experience working on medium to large scale games
- Deep knowledge of internal workings of game physics engines
- Advanced maths and 3d geometry
- Proven experience balancing realism with gameplay and performance requirements
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Experience working with Vehicles, Entity systems or Animation
- Experience of professional level C#
- Degree in physics/computer science/mathematics/engineering
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Free on-site gym
- Large on site car park
- On-site subsidised catering
- The pub!