Senior and Lead level Graphics Programmers 2 jobs available
Come and join an Elite gaming team
When it comes to game dev, if it’s striking visuals and unrivalled performance that floats your boat then life as a Graphics Programmer at our client could be your dream destination. Working on top titles, this position gives you scope to deliver optimum visuals in the blink of an eye underwritten by your deep programming capability and awesome attention to detail and excellence. We have a variety of titles, locations and projects all of which give Graphics programmers unrivalled career choices. As developers of their own world-class engine, our client is able to provide depths of programming opportunities with an array of choices including specialisation in core-tech or combined with a mixture of feature-lead challenges. The scale of operation here means there will always be new quests and career progression, so whether you’re straight out of Uni or an established coder, apply now or get in touch about career options here - even if you’re just looking round for now, drop us a message and let’s chat.
What we ask of you:-
- Solid industry experience in console graphics programming.
- A full development cycle in a programming position on at least two shipped titles.
- 3D API knowledge (PC and Console).
- Cross platform and console experience including debugging, profiling and optimisation
- It’d be great if you also had experience of Parallel programming, Assembler and Unreal Engine experience too.
In return you will receive:-
- Competitive salary and an excellent package including bonus and share options
- Flexible working
- Beautiful rural location with gold-standard onsite facilities including a free gym
- Over 30 years’ experience in developing games and careers in the industry
- Exceptional peer support and knowledge-base where you can thrive
- A truly special, career-defining challenge
Undertaking this role will bring you unrivalled credentials and offers a genuinely career-defining opportunity to influence all graphical aspects of a major global title. Apply now.