0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
You will be responsible for designing and driving the live elements of an unannounced PvP F2P FPS we’re developing. As we don't believe that can be done in isolation, a huge part of your role will be continuous interaction with the entire team to make sure the live elements are deeply connected to the player experience. Your ambition is that the whole team works towards making the live game as compelling and player-centric as possible.
You play lots of games, including modern shooters. You have thoughts about how to make F2P Live games fun and rewarding, where players are treated fairly and the time they are investing is worthwhile. You want to be part of a team that builds something creative, a game players enjoy and want their friends to play too. You’re familiar with the current PvP FPS market, can talk about how it has evolved so far, and are excited and curious about where it might go next.
You have strong analytical skills, you’re able to analyse telemetry and create strong behavior models, and you can share and explain them to the rest of the team.
Examples of responsibilities
- Constant interaction with rest of team, always be curious and look for new ideas
- Build/share/explain models of engagement behavior and live progression mechanics
- Work with rest of team to make sure progression mechanics fit into the whole experience
- Creation and analysis of telemetry based on live data to understand and refine design
- Some implementation work regarding progression elements in engine and/or back end
- Been on live teams for several F2P games, ideally at least one non-mobile
- Some familiarity with coding practice, art pipelines, or systems design
- Passion for and experience with high quality live games
- Advocacy for the player's experience and their creative involvement
- Enjoyment of creative collaboration - eager to design and share with others
- Professional English communication skills.