0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
Creating experiences is magical… but everyone should be able to do it! We are trying to realize this dream by creating games, communities, and building empowering technologies. If you are passionate about our mission, bring your expertise, enthusiasm and ridiculous ideas.
As an Animator your job is to breathe life into the characters, creatures and objects to create a living and dynamic game experience. You use your magnificent skills to make the world come alive and play a critical role enhancing the emotional experience and the gameplay elements of the game.
Examples of responsibilities
- Create high quality animations for a wide range of characters, creatures and props
- Evaluating different softwares, techniques, engines and pipelines
- Be responsible for not just the animations but the whole chain needed to experience it in the game
- Work closely with character artists, technical artists, animators and designers to build a fun and amazing looking game
- Participate in playtests and provide feedback on the game
- 3 years of relevant professional animation experience
- A strong passion for animation, games and relevant technologies
- Excellent visual skillset and deep artistic understanding and knowledge
- Ability to follow directions and deliver to quality from a visual, game play and technical perspective
- Great understanding and ability to work according Game and Animation direction as well as technical constraints
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Modern game engine knowledge, stateflow, visual scripting etc.
- Scripting language knowledge such as python and C#