0203 216 2589
12 months ago
As a DevOps you will be an enabler and force multiplier, focusing on enabling both the games themselves as well as our technical platforms.
We believe that experts in all fields should be in control of the tools they use. We also know, from experience, that high iteration speed and continuous improvements are key to achieving the high quality, polished experiences we want to provide our players. Our Continuous Delivery team is instrumental in this process.
You’ll be part of a small and passionate team with an end-to-end mission that is easy to describe, but harder to achieve: Maintain and improve our time-to-market. You’ll collaborate closely with the rest of the game team and studio to understand and eliminate friction in the creative processes.
Improving time-to-market is a very open-ended challenge, but it’s likely to include responsibilities below.
Example of responsibilities
- Collaborating with the rest of the game team to make sure we iterate on tools and processes for automated testing and automated builds
- Building and maintaining software for the management of tens of thousands of game servers
- Improving the speed with which we can deliver software to our players, both internally and externally
- Creating custom tooling and frameworks for Windows and Linux to improve workflows
- A creative and curious mind
- Experience from implementing Continuous Delivery
- A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
- An eye for end-to-end workflow and a passion for polishing them
- Professional English communication skills.
- The ability to be a great team player with good communication skills
- Experience from working with game engines, e.g. Unreal or Unity is a plus!