£28000 - £35000 per annum
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
This position will see the AV Service Engineer based in London as most of the work will be in London and the Home Counties.
The AV Service Engineer will have 4-5 years’ experience in the AudioVisual field to be considered, where your experience will encompass:
- Hands-on integration of sound systems
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience of Access Control and Security systems - Boonedam/Gunnebo, etc.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting experience of Audio Visual systems and associated cabling
- PAVA systems
- connector and cabling knowledge
- Plasma / LCDs screen installations along with all manner of projectors and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic AV Service Engineer who is looking to take that next step in their career working for a progressive company that invests in their staff. If you feel this is the right role for you, the APPLY NOW with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, AudioVisual, A-V, Engineer, AV Service Engineer, Service, Service Engineer, Troubleshooting, Fault Finding, Commercial, Plasma, LCD, Projector, Digital Signage, Digital, Signage, Audio, Networking, Data, IP, Router, Switches, Fibre, Cable, Cat5, Cat6, DMX, Gunnebo, Boonedam