£55000 - £65000 per annum
0207 929 2999
6 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
How great are you at generating compelling and engaging content?
As one door partially closes, another one swings open, that's the situation for this agency who pride themselves on their creative use of content and technology to help their clients engage with their audience.
Established for over 20 years this agency works across a range of sectors with a very strong presence in the fast-moving tech sector in the UK and North America. They have the talent knowledge and experience to walk through the open door and command the room of virtual events and they need someone, maybe you, to join them as their new Associate Creative Director.
It will be a very expressive adventure for you where you will be encouraged to bring out your childlike curiosity, I’m sure you know the one, the one that begs the questions: why, how, what and who. This is something that doesn't faze you because quality questions are one of the reasons you are so creative.
The changing tide within events will be new for everyone and you will be a calm and authoritative voice as you help the agency's strong client base navigate new and creative virtual event concepts and programs with compelling content that will help them engage with their audiences and reach their commercial goals.
Your experience is a canvas that shows:
- Excellent ideation and concept origination
- Empathy and understanding of client’s business needs
- A healthy passion for communication
- Project management skills
- Strong stockholder communication and management
- Financial and commercial acumen
- The ability to translate your ideas with verve into the minds of colleagues, suppliers and clients.
- Be working with a talented team that shares your passion for creativity,
- Be working with an impressive portfolio of major corporate brands and blue-chip organizations,
- Have support in a stable and long-term career
- Have plenty of opportunities to continue your personal, professional, and creative growth.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.