£75000 - £80000 per annum
0207 929 2999
5 months ago
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who:
- has strong, clear communication and collaboration skills;
- is able to give/receive feedback
- enjoys improving ones own growth and productivity;
- is passionate about creating experiences;
- curious and follows up on technology trends and loves learning new things;
- has good background in math;
- produces high quality code (understandable and maintainable) and cares about performance and memory usage.
- At least 3 years of proven Unity3D development experience.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).