£45000 - £55000 per annum
0207 929 2999
9 months ago
I’m working with a London based Digital Marketing Agency specialising in SEM, SEO, SOCIAL, ANALYTICS. They’ve grown into a larger global independent agency, with 4 brands, 6 international offices, over 200 clients and over 160 employees. As an employer, they offer ongoing training, fast track career progression, regular salary reviews, performance bonuses & extra holiday days, weekly team breakfasts and regular team building away days.
Are you a talented senior SEO professional with 5+ years’ experience that’s ready to make their next move?... As Head of SEO, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of around 10 SEO clients, business unit operations including managing a team of 2, while also assisting with new business and developing their offerings. Reporting to the CEO, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools. Their ambition is to double the size of their SEO business unit over the next 18 months.
- Drive results for clients using SEO and through strategically liaising with other channels
- Lead extensive SEO audits (including platform migrations) for new clients and provide ongoing technical and content suggestions and amendments to help the client exceed their ROI targets
- Develop and implement content plans / strategies whether implemented client-side or within the agency (or a mixture of both).
- Be the point of contact for your assigned clients and ensure that they are always in the loop with what’s happening with their campaigns
- Provide & oversee regular high quality reporting for each client
- Build long-term strategic plans and test new strategies
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations
- Provide support on new business activities including initial audits and meetings
- Recruit, motivate, train and organise your team members to collective success
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on SEO role, client-facing skills essential
- Proven 360 SEO client management experience
- Team leadership skills and experience
- Excellent English skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of CRO and associated tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities, written, spoken and in person
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Strong presence in meetings, able to build confidence with clients