This role is a Senior Rendering Programming position in a global video games developer with a great influence on our newest fast-paced game. We are seeking someone with extensive and deep programming experience within the video games sector who can transfer skills to fun gaming.
- Working on a world-class racing game/s on an exciting unannounced title
- Applying extensive experience to design, implement and document code to the required standards, agreeing timescales with the team, testing your work as you go and pushing visual quality boundaries
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area with highly experienced peers
- Work in a cross discipline team to develop code delivering amazing new features
- Active participation in agile planning sessions and daily stand-up meetings.
- Work closely with the design team to plan code, produce technical designs and overviews, and respond to feedback on your code designs. Review the designs of others across multiple areas.
We're Looking For:
- Shader, GPU, and Assembler programming
- Expert 3D API knowledge
- Advanced 3D geometry & Maths
- Parallel programming
- Expert performance analysis knowledge
- Extensive commercial experience in C++ within the video Games industry
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Code optimization & memory management
Great competency in:
- Problem solving within an agile games development environment
- Communication skills with highly technical coworkers and developers
- Time management within the pressures of a commercial games production role
- Teamwork and ability to work to tight deadlines