0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
Tools programmers are the ultimate skilled enablers. This role is perfect for the problem-solver and is a gift for those who love to tussle with practical software problem-solving with tangible, highly utilizable solutions that the whole team will thank you for.
- Develop and maintain bespoke content creation tools and pipelines to the highest standards
- Research new technology, techniques and ideas
- Support a large team of content creators and developers using the tools
- A solid understanding of C# within a tools development environment.
- Experience of asset pipeline design and implementation.
- Experience writing standalone tools for data conversion or batch processing
- A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
- Experience using version control software, P4, Plastic Git Hub etc.
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- C++ experience
- Experience of development on console and PC platforms.
- MAYA and Python scripting language experience
- Strong 3D maths skills.
- Good industry track record, such as previously published products and tools development experience
- An ideal candidate will be highly driven and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork skills
- A passion for games!
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Great mentoring and support
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Gym scheme
- Free fruit and coffee
- Regular socials and in-studio game challenges