0203 216 2589
about 1 year ago
The immensely talented are on the lookout for a Senior Systems Programmer to join the ranks as they edge closer to release at the end of this year and deliver a renowned IP.
Based at our newly renovated studio, with a history and pedigree for releasing best-in-class games experiences, this studio is looking for an established core-tech programmer to engage in the development and maintenance of game engine and systems functionality. You’ll be responsible for delivering and implementing high-quality solutions and features, ensuring low-level memory management and code optimisation.
If you’re looking to work for a AAA developer that genuinely encourages career development, has access to cutting-edge ‘next-gen’ technology and provides a friendly and inclusive culture and working environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Significant C++ experience and code optimisation
- Familiar with GPU architectures
- Assembly programming experience including SSE
- Experienced in low-level memory management
- Experienced in multi-threaded/parallel programming
It will be great if you have experience of:
- Garbage collection
- Asynchronous I/O
- Console and PC internals
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Heavily discounted gym membership
- Large on-site car park
- Regular social events and meet-ups